Tagsafrica agriculture anthropocene architecture arctic art Australia Brian Walker Buzz Holling China climate change development disaster earthquake ecology economics Elinor Ostrom eutrophication finance financial crisis fire global internet job job ad map NASA papers PhD planetary boundaries Postdoc resilience Resilience 2008 Resilience 2011 Science science fiction social-ecological systems Steve Carpenter Stockholm Stockholm Resilience Centre Sweden USA video water World Bank
- A “Planetary Boundaries” Straw-Man
- Bruno Latour thinks about the Anthropocene
- Cityscapes :: An urban magazine from the global south :: New issue #3: The Smart City?
- Is 3D printing the “next big thing” for ecology?
- Connecting the Instability of Markets and Ecosystems – C.S. Holling and Hyman Minsky
- A Planet without Humans? Two Short Reflections on “Does the terrestrial biosphere have planetary tipping points?”
- Ecology & Society papers that best connect different author groups
- Ecology and Society’s most ‘typical’ paper
- WEF’s Risk Report and the misperception of environmental risks
- Two research positions at Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences to work with SRC
Tag Archives: Jestin Fox
Complex systems scientist Cosma Shalizi reviews economic journalist Justin Fox‘s book The Myth of the Rational Market: A History of Risk, Reward, and Delusion on Wall Street for American Scientist magazine in the article Twilight of the Efficient Markets: The … Continue reading