Marcel Kok lets me know that there are:
Two post-doc positions at Wageningen University and the Netherlands Environmental Assessment Agency (PBL) for the analysis of patterns of vulnerability.
Within the framework of a collaborative project with the Netherlands Environmental Assessment Agency (PBL = Planbureau voor de Leefomgeving) and CERES Research School in the domain of global environmental change we are looking for two postdoc s Vulnerability analysis (M/F).
The post-docs will work in a team on analysis of vulnerability patterns on building bridges between system dynamic models and qualitative case-studies by attempting to upscale lessons learned from local case-studies through Qualitative Comparative Analysis (QCA) and by down-scaling Integrated Assessment Models (IAMS) through cluster analysis of model outcomes. Both strands of the project come together in analyzing patterns of vulnerability. The project will focus on drylands and coastal zones.
- Postdoc on dynamic models of vulnerability in drylands and coastal zones
- Career development, writing, and teaching resources for graduate students and post-docs
- ATEAM: Modelling ecosystem services
- Resilience, Vulnerability, and Change in Environmental Governance Systems
- Scholarly networks on resilience, vulnerability and adaptation – update