I was sent this job ad:
The Bureau of Reclamation has an opening for a GS-13 Supervisory General
Biologist in Salt Lake City, Utah. The selectee will serve as an
understudy to the current Adaptive Management Group Chief for approximately 6 months, and will then assume the responsibilities of the Adaptive Management Group Chief. Responsibilities include serving in a key
technical and managerial role in the Glen Canyon Dam Adaptive Management Program (GCDAMP). For more information on the GCDAMP visit:
This position is open to both government employees and to the public.
Apply at USA Jobs: http://www.usajobs.gov/.
In USA Jobs, search using one of the following vacancy numbers: BR-UC-2009-37 (public) or BR-UC-2009-61 (for government employees [note: government employees must also click the “status” button on the left side of the USA Jobs page to see the BR-UC-2009-61 announcement]). The vacancy closes on October 17, 2009.
- New book on Adaptive Co-management
- Adaptive environmental assessment and management: course reading evaluation
- Adaptive environmental assessment and management course readings
- Adaptive Agricultural and Environmental Decision-making Postdoc at UC Davis
- Adaptive governance PhD and Postdoctoral positions @ UW Madison